Monday, April 12, 2010

Confession #21: This blog isn't as great as I imagined it would be

There are a couple of reasons that I think this is true...
#1: I have no idea how to design a nice webpage. I look at the webpages of all the people under my favorites (which by the way, if you haven't checked out "Heir to Blair" she is my absolute fave mommy blogger) and they're so cute...and mine is so BLAH. Anyone know how to fix this problem? (besides paying someone!)
#2: I have pretty much NO time to blog. I leave for work by 6am and get home any time between 5 and 8 at night...and of course I want to spend time with G when I get home, so that leaves no time for this unless I stay up late (like I am now) and in that case I usually regret it in the morning. I may have to resort to trying to blog during my planning period, but right now I have about a million and 1 things I need to accomplish by the end of the week.
#3: I actually don't think I have that many great things to say. Okay, that's not true...but I didn't want to only have 2 reasons that this blog isn't as great as I imagined it would be.

Improvements to follow, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Sometimes the mundane is just as interesting. I know web design, but I don't know how blogger works.

    ReplyDelete