Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to reality

Wow...I cannot begin to tell you how awesome our cruise was! Even when the weather was bad (3 days!) we still relaxed, worked out, and had grown up time (wink, wink). Like I've said before, we dated for 6 years before we got married and then it took us 6 more years to get pregnant. That's a lot of alone time. Having a baby has been a huge adjustment and it has changed our relationship a lot. To tell the truth, we cried a lot on this trip...and talked about G all the time...but we were stuck on a ship and in foreign countries, so we were forced to focus on US.
G has changed sinec we've been gone. He makes new funny faces, has new eating habits, and stands up with help. He still won't crawl, but loves to pull up from a sitting position. Of course now he's also getting frustrated because he can't walk. And he's teething.
Now I have only 2 days until I start part of my job...and on the 18th I'll be back full time teaching. It'll definitely be back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment