Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freaking out!

quick update about last post: The person I emailed actually emailed me back a few hours after I posted. I won't even flatter myself that maybe she reads this blog...she apologized for taking so long and I know she works, so I'm sure she's been really busy. Her blog is super successful. Anyways, I'm sad to say that she actually doesn't live in the same city as me. We both live in big cities, so all of the places she mentioned we have too. I'm bummed, but I'll get over. I still love reading her blog!

So what am I freaking out about? Well tomorrow my hubby and I are leaving to go on a cruise.
For 8 days.
Yikes!
Don't get me wrong...I am soooooo excited because we love to travel and we're going to places we've never been to before. The great thing about cruises is that you really don't have any choice but to relax. You don't have to be anywhere that you don't want to be. Too lazy to go to dinner? Order room service (24 hours a day!). Don't want to see a show? Stay in your room and watch a movie (hopefully not "Alvin and the Chipmunks" on repeat like our last cruise LOL). Swim when you want. Have sex when you want. And the thing I'm looking forward to: WORK OUT when you want! You have people cook for you and clean for you. I'm giddy.
But I'm also freaking out...because unlike our last cruise, this time we have a precious 7 (almost 8) month old who is going through so many changes. What if something happens? What if we miss his first word? Or first tooth? Or him standing alone? (He's already standing with very little help).
I've got to calm myself down. It's going to be okay. Everyone tells me this is the best thing for us.
And it's too late to turn back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment