Saturday, January 23, 2010

Confession #3: I want to be a M.I.L.K.

If you read the title and you've heard of a MILF, you might be puzzled. You read it right, though. Don't worry...I don't want to be a mom that young boys have sexual fantasies about. The "K" stands for know. What I mean is that I hope that my son's friends want to come over to our house and hang out. I want them to feel like they can talk to me if they don't have that with their own parents. I can help everyone with homework. They can come have dinner with our family. You get the picture...I want to be the "cool" mom. And I want my son to be proud that I'm his mom...not hiding when I come to pick him up at school or come to his games.

In some ways this does have a little to do with physical attractiveness. I do want to be the pretty mom in cute clothes...not the overweight one who should be on "What not to wear" or "How do I look?"

Wednesday will make 8 weeks since I had a C-section. On Monday I will be starting a workout program that I designed that involves tough 1 hour workouts Monday-Friday. They involve walking/jogging for 20-30 minutes followed by some sort of workout video (mostly those from "Biggest Loser"). I am very excited to see what kind of results I can achieve.
I will update on my progress once a week on here. I've already got my "rewards" picked out.
After 25 pounds I will get a spray tan.
After 35 pounds I will get a pedicure.
After 50 pounds I will get a hair cut and highlights.

Celebrities might be able to get to their pre-baby weight in 6 weeks, but I'm doing it the way that the average woman could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment