Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confession #11: I'm addicted to coupon and freebie sites

I think when you create a new email address just for junk mail to be sent to and then you purposely sign up for junk mail, you might have a problem. *blushing*
I have recently discovered that there are lots of blogs dedicated to finding great deals, free samples, and coupons...and I have to admit that I check them frequently. Some day in the near future, I am *hopefully* going to have a mailbox full of free shampoo, mineral makeup, whitening strips, laundry detergent, and other random things that I can't even recall right now. When they do begin arriving, I'll be sure to brag all about it ;) Check out my blog list to see some of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. check out www.retailmenot.com

    It is great if you buy online. Sometimes they have in the store coupons too.

    ReplyDelete