Saturday, February 20, 2010

Confession #12: I want an Extreme Makeover!

Way before "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" there was a regular "Extreme Makeover" show. They took regular people, flew them to Beverly Hills, and had plastic surgeons redo whatever they wanted. I loved the show so much that when I was in college I drove all the way to Atlanta for a casting call. You wouldn't believe how many people were there! I filled out the application and then they called groups of about 10 people to the back, lined us up, and asked each of us what we wanted done. I said a nose job and breast implants. I actually was told to come back for an interview that afternoon. (I broke my nose in 6th grade from a car accident. When I tell people that, they always say "I didn't notice until you told me." WHATEVER...obviously it's pretty bad if they let me progress.) I didn't get a call back after the interview. Of course part of me is sad...I could've gotten my nose fixed for FREE! But as far as the boob job, I'm kind of glad I didn't get it back then. But now there are several more things I would like done.
If they ever bring that show back, here's the list of what I'll request:
Nose job
Breast implants
Tummy tuck
Laser hair removal
Liposuction of hips and inner thighs
Porcelin veneers

Wow...I sound like Heidi Montag. I think it's funny that she went from wanting to be a mom so badly to getting 10 procedures done...I wish her luck in keeping that body if she ever does get pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment