Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I miss most...

from my life before G:
10. My pre-baby body...not that it was all that great, but it wasn't all saggy and stretch-mark-y like it is now
9. Spending money on whatever...now we spend a ton on formula!
8. Snuggling up on the couch for hours at a time with hubby and watching movies
7. Sleep...although the night sleep situation has been *knock on wood* awesome lately
6. Being able to fix a meal without worrying that G is going to have a breakdown and having to abandon it
5. Road trips...need I say more?

WOW...I thought this was going to be an easy post, but I actually am having a hard time thinking of 5 more things. I just love my little boy so much...I miss him so much when I'm away from him! Maybe a better topic for today is the Top 10 Things I Love the Most about G (so far):
10. The way he holds the bottle while I'm feeding him
9. When he gives me an unexpected smile
8. How cute he is in every outfit I put on him
7. When he holds my finger
6. How determined he is to belly scoot
5. Snuggle time
4. Watching him lay on his activity mat
3. How soft his hair is
2. His coos
1. The thought of all the fun things to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment