Friday, February 5, 2010

Confession #7: I think I'd go crazy without my Blackberry!

My husband got a Blackberry way before I did...and I used to get SO annoyed that he was always looking stuff up on the internet or checking his email. Then I got one...and I have to admit that it is VERY addicting! I think now, more than ever, I am addicted to Facebook. Since I had a C-section, it was painful to get out of bed and move around a lot...so I think that's when it started. While I was stuck in the house, that was my link to the outside world. During feeding time I have mastered how to hold the bottle with one hand and the Blackberry with the other...and I look forward to catching up on all the status updates. Now that I'm at work all day I don't get to check Facebook until usually late at night because we're trying to play with G and keep him up until at least 9 or 10 so he'll sleep well (and long).
I'm really looking forward to my little man growing up...and I know that it'll be time to put the Blackberry away...but for now, it keeps me entertained.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My hubby used to get so mad at me with my blackberry. Now he has one too and he "gets it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these things are so addicting. Here I am trying to 'parent' my kids and teach them to not be so electronified and I am guilty of it myself! Found you on MBC.

    ReplyDelete