Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shake, rattle, and roll!

My son is at the age where he's a lot more alert and seems to want to see everything he can, but he's not quite big enough for an exersaucer. He's just now able to start gripping one of the rattles we got him, but it doesn't interest him all that much. Infantino makes an awesome product for babies who want to make some noise but can't hold heavy objects...they're wrist rattles! We have 2 sets...a pig and a cow and a chicken and cow. G loves it when I let him grab my fingers and then shake really fast. I say "shake your bacon" and "make a milkshake" or "shake your steak"...no vegetarians in this family! When I went to the website I saw there's a set with a monkey and an elephant...I'll be looking for those next. I think he'll be able to wear these for a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment