Sunday, February 28, 2010

Near catastrophe

Lately, G has not been enjoying his Fisher Price Rainforest playmat. However, there is one "toy" (a mini stuffed monkey) that I can still use to entertain him. Said monkey's name is MoMo. MoMo has been misplaced a few times already, but I found him without too much searching. Today we almost lost MoMo for good.
This weekend we went 3 hours east to my hometown to visit family. On the way back, G slept for most of the ride, but we did have to stop to feed him. MoMo was hanging on the handle of the infant carrier by his tail, as he usually does. Hubby took out the seat and we went inside. About 30 minutes later, on the way back to the car, I noticed a big redneck truck with a few big hitches on the front. I notice a small orange stuffed animal with big eyes stuffed in the hitch...it looked just like MoMo! I showed hubby and he insisted that it wasn't...but it was! My mom went over and snatched it and we got in the car and left.
I can't even imagine what we'd have done if we lost him...whew!

1 comment: