Monday, February 8, 2010

It's official: I'm committed to Pampers

**I want to take a second to say hi to my new followers. For any moms who read this and are not members of Mom Bloggers Club, you should check it out! So far I've had lots of nice women stop by!**

I know I mentioned the Pampers Gifts to Grow program which I really love, but it was time to switch G to size 2s (at 9 weeks old...yikes!) and I had 2 packs of Huggies that were gifts and I thought I'd give them a try. Something about them just got on my nerves. Maybe it was Mickey and Minnie on the front (don't get me wrong...I love Disney, but they look like generic versions of the characters), or the texture (oh those Swaddlers are so soft!), or the absence of the wonderful strip that turns blue when the diaper has pee pee in it. Whatever it was, I was thankful that it was a rather small pack of diapers. I will never stray from my Pampers again. (The other pack of Huggies will probably be regifted...just like a pack of Parent's Choice wipes that I couldn't bear to use after suffering through several already ;)

So, if anyone from P&G happens to read this and you need a new spokesperson, feel free to send me all the diapers you want. My son is adorable, I promise!

**If you go to this site, you can sign up for coupons and samples from Proctor and Gamble (makers of Pampers and lots of other great products!)**

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! We're going through packs of size 2 Huggies that were gifted to us as well, and they work just fine for this one, they hold everything in, but they're just not as soft! (My first son could only use Pampers because he had a massive case of chicken-leg-itis ;) ) I DO, however, think Huggies wipes are the absolute best..I've yet to stick my finger through one during a messy change and I can't say the same for Pampers, lol. (And, fyi, ALL store brand wipes are as icky as Parents Choice, so don't even bother..yuck!)

    ~*~Following through MBC~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO a Pampers family.

    To the point that a box of Huggies is sitting unopened in the garage.

    ReplyDelete